Friday, July 18, 2008

Boooo huuuu huuuu!!!

Hey there,

Its a real shame! my current mentor! Dhanunjay, he's got a job in UK and he's leaving there... congtx to him, but that kinda leaves us in a soup. I really had fun learning from him, and I did learn a lot from him... I hope he has a gud time working over there!!!

well about what I was doing for the past few weeks!!! JUMP JUMP JUMP!!! still its not over! well it is for now!!! but it has a lot left to work on! here's a playblast:





well apart form that I have also started the next assignment! Weight lift... after getting bored with looking at all the box lifting I decided to do something different (or atleast try to do something different) took couple of days for blocking, used video ref of self but didnt follow it fully, used it to get a rough idea of weight shift, still confused with a couple of poses! will get it cleared today...




when i converted it to spine it was coming out the way I intended (almost) need a lot of work smoothing... will have two projects to work on from now on ( jump and weigh lift) a third if i get time...

well thats it for now

CHAO

No comments: