Wednesday, April 24, 2013

blocking for april's 11 second club entry

hey there,

looks like I am getting lazy wit the posts, but then there hasnt been much to post about... I placed around 25th last entry... which made my heart glad... of course my goal is to do better...

this months dialogue is an intresting choice... initially i really didnt like it but more i listened to it... started loving it... sadly thought i spend half the month on an idea (well acutally 1 week i was voting and waiting fr result and 1 week spent on the idea really)  but found it weird/bad so had to scrap it up and restart... got my blockign in last friday... but as usual lazy me... :)


11 second club April entry (blocking) from vedanth rajan on Vimeo.

here is the blocking...

well thats it for now...
chao

1 comment: