Friday, April 4, 2008

Prankster!

Hey there...

Well at last it seems to be into the second (or third) gear... animation with character, instead of pure physics... well apart from each people having different view of how a character should be (the demerits of individuality :D ) it's pretty fun...

Oh and it's really hard to impress Jayash! But will be trying like hell to do it... everytime he rips my work to pieces... though i feel he's pretty ok with the progress I am making... well I have started onto the path I am loving...

Well enough bullshit... Here's what I am currently working on... It's a Playblast of Box and ball interaction... I have finished with the blocking and Ist pass stage... need to give a second pass, fix the tail and work on the graph (my nightmare)...




Will have to finish it by Monday and submit by Tuesday...
Well thats it for now

Chao

No comments: