Saturday, April 26, 2008

WeightShift

Hey there!

“Unplug yourself!” Well that’s gonna be the new mantra!

What the hell am I talking about? Heh! Well before I used to have wires sticking out of my ears like rest of the CG artist gang… Now I decided to take up the advice given by Richard Williams in his AWSOME book “Animators survival Kit”…

And you know what? The ruddy advice works! My animation quality did actually improve… less mistakes… only problem is the bloody advise itself… I have to work in silence :( oh well! That’s the breaks ^_^

Ok onto better stuff… this week Jayash has given us the Pre-final submission *brrrrrr* weight shift with ball man… here’s what I showed him on Friday:



Oh i have already went into first pass and stuff but will first the finished product with my other pre-final submission… Oh that reminds me! Jayash gave very little corrections to the walk cycle and pendulum so HURRAY! for Richard Williams...

Well thats it for now
CHAO

No comments: