Tuesday, February 3, 2009

4 days LEFT!!!!

hey there!

As I am typing this! time slips by and the End of End is nearing! and the Beginning of beginning is beginning....


OK OK!!! i know I am babbling but what can I do... I dono what I am doing anymore... Well working on my old files... I know... but I am so completely lost, that in the morning when I am laying in the bed, I donno whether I am in bed to go to sleep or whether I have finished sleeping!

well cleaning up old works takes more patience than I expected. I mean I cant believe I did those things.

ok jokes aside... heres the video of the submission I made for 11second club... not as good as I hoped it to be... but I know, I'll do better next time (learnt alot).

video

keeping it short, will post my demo reel in couple of days... hoping to finish it ON TIME!!!

thats it for now
CHAO

No comments: