Monday, June 11, 2012

1P dialogue Close to final, LOA and Tata elxis (Class 04 week 11)

hey there,

lot of things to note down this week...
so lets start with Non AM related stuff...

last week I had given a test for animator in tata elxis... on friday to my utter surprise... I wasnt too sure abt the test since i really wasnt 100% satisfied wit the test for many reasons.... I got a call saying they are hiring me as an animator... ME!!!!

the funniest part was I was in the QnA and i tried really hard to talk to the HR... chat in the qna chat and try to listen to my mentor... and looking back (10 mins later :P ) it was one of the FUNNIEST moment of my life... (thats the reason its here... since this is essentially my diary :D )...

so to celebrate (and just for fun) me and my friends decided to catch a movie... one thing though thx to all the online booking thing... the fun of running to a theater and standing in line, or even deciding to watch the movie based on tickets is totally gone... the thrill of trying to get a ticket to a movie which was cheap (its Sunday :D ) and the movie we wanted to watch and have it in a theater nearby comes really really close though...

when i get to the movie i realise OMG its Emraan Hashmi!!!! to be frank i m not a fan of him... but the darnest thing happened... the movie "shangai" had Emraan Hashmi and had kissing scene (which the afore mentioned actor is super famous for... being called "serial kisser" and all) but it was Emraan kissing!!!

overall i really enjoyed the movie... the direction in it was SUPERB!!!! i really love the way the director told the story... the pacing felt a bit slow intially and till intermission the story was all over the place (i.e was'nt having any direction... i wasnt sure who to root for till almost after intermission.... ) the attention to details was inspiring... the acting was top notch (except ofc poor Emraan.... who tried to hard and in the end got overshadowed by other awesome actors...) and the end was mind blowing... the director sure got guts (balls feels vulgur but appropriate) cause he pretty much made fun of ALL political party and the things that happen behind the government (true or false i dont care nor do i know but it was entertaining for sure) and the twist in his epiloge HIT ME like a ton of bricks...

oh w8t I am not a movie critic... and this is not a movie critic blog... damn i m getting distracted....

back on track... right... in short i had A BLAST of a sunday...

so since I am gonna be working, I decided to take a leave of absence (LOA) from AM... I hope to get adjusted to the new workloads and spend the next 3 months to replan how to continue... I had gotten pretty lazy wit lot of sleep so its good I am having this shakeup...

ok that finally brings to the reason i even make this blog... my progress... here is my close to final...



(p.s i call it close to final cause i made some small changes in the end of the shot which kinda affected the hands and elbow so the hand now has a pop... that i am aware of but was too late to change :D )

I hope to continue to post weekly during my LOA!!! maybe get in that 1 body mechanics shot that i really wanted to do...  but wasnt confident i could pull it off... during these 3 months...

well thats it for now...

CHAO!!!

No comments: