Tuesday, January 8, 2013

no clue what the title is (Class 06 Week 01 )

hey there,
I know I KNOW!!! the title is weird... but i have no clue what title to give to this post... :D

so we are all set with the new year with my final AM class (and yes i realized i missed last weeks post explanation... [if anyone even cares] will follow later in the post)...

I was supposed to have finished my course by december itself but i took an LOA inbetween term 4 and 5 to join up with Tata elxsi as freelance animator... (oh boy those days were fun... maybe someday i'll put up some of the stuff i worked on :) )

so this term my new mentor is Jason Tylor... Had his 1st qna and it was awesome... cant wait for more!!!

here is what i uploaded this week:



and



as u already noticed the IceScream shot is still not past blocking... it might be splined but its still blocking none the less :( ... The reason is that last week instead of working on my animation i was working as freelance... the shot was fun to do... loved the characters voice.... somehow reminded me of megatron from the transformers... had fun animating it so hey the week was still fun animating...

apart from animation over the new year I enjoyed a nice trek at shivagange (photos those who cant see this add me up in faceybook :D )

well thats it for now
Chao

No comments: