Wednesday, March 20, 2013

demoreel_V02 (class 06 week 11)

hey there,

There was a famous quote that keeps coming to my mind recently.. "All good things must, eventually come to an end" ...

and so ends my 18 months training of AM with this final submission... i still got 1 more week with my mentor... but no more grading... no more critique... no more sunday deadline (unless the place i might get into has sunday deadlines :) )

have a lot of personal things going on... and this isnt the place to put in but bascially it just means I have to hunt fr a job like i never hunted before...time to put all the knowledge to use...

but then does it mean this blog has come to an end??? i hope not... this blog i started with the sole purpose of seeing my progress... i can look back 2 yrs ago and see what i was doing... heck i can look back as far as 2007 when i truly started my journey as an animator... i hope to keep doing new shots... i have soo many unfinished projects (including the super secret LOA project that i started during my LOA but never got it past week 2... )

lets see where life will take me... (being too philosophical for past few weeks but hey i am under alot of stress.. so :P )

here is the final submission...





as usual at end of term i do a small thank u animation to my mentor... just to let them know how much i appreciate their hard work... (teaching this block head is really really hard work :) ) i do a small 2d animation ...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36593087/thankuJason.mov

i dont spend much time and the animation is crude but its the thought that counts right :)


well thats it for now... next week i might post up all the thank u notes i made for all the 6 awesome mentors i had...

CHAO!!!

No comments: