Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Boy do i hate Modelling

Hey there,


In case you are wondering where I have been? Well I had nothing much to write about... Well after you finish reading this and wonder why I even bothered to write this post well then GOOD QUESTION!!! and I think I have a good answer... well this is just an update of what I am doing... and I am pretty much doing nothing (or so it seems to me) I have been modeling a Human (male) as an assignment. Well i am more or less decided the overall plot of my next project... Well if Vikram SIR (oops i mean not sir) approves it I'll continue with the project... will post the preproduction sketches soon... Well right now I am struggling with modeling a human body. God knows how much I am gonna struggle in 2nd or 3rd pass if I am struggling like hell in blocking pass itself...


well that's it for now...

CHAO

No comments: