Wednesday, November 28, 2007

modeling almost done

Hey there,

man modeling the human is almost done! *PHEW* now thats a relief. Well just the ears are left. Actually come to think of it i think its in blocking stage. OMG!!!! (crash bang!!!)..............................................................................................


sorry i fell off the chair after realizing that i am not still done with modeling :D



well jokes apart. Next week's gonna be my midsem exam. After that... hmmm well gonna start working on my final project. Well this time I'll be working with another i.e. I wont be working alone this time. I have teamed up with a dude called Aamar. Great guy. And he's got a good idea for the final project. Well still working on it and will put up concept sketches when they are done.

Well just 6 more weeks till the end of final project... lets see what happens by the end of it....


Well thats all for now...

CHAO

No comments: