Monday, December 15, 2008

Dialogue not Dead... I mean NOOOOOT DEAD!!!!

hey there,

well a dialogue is not a simple thing... acting acting acting... i have been in front of the camera for more time in this week then I had been in All my life... I literally have atleast 500-600MB of video reference of just different acting choice... though I had fun doing them... I did act for takashi's dialogue... and maybe i'll take the same dialogue later. (after I am good enough to do justice to the dialogue...

well without further chatting heres the blocking of my dialogue




will be opening it... apart from this I am working on a sack rig... not much but started anyway... going straight ahead method... (mixing blocking and Ist pass)

will post as soon as it's done...

oh one more thing... we now have a replacement of hogan... he's named Goon...



http://www.animationlounge.com/index.php?topic=737.0
by
http://seanburgoon.com/

bloody awsome rig... especially his facials (eyebrows) I just absolutely LOVE that rig... I have used it as my secondary characters in my current dialoge but I think i'll use him as the main guy in the next one...

No comments: