Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Horrible Death

hey there...

And so the healthy young "yours truly" dies a horrific death... The assignment has been submitted... but I wish I could turn back time and do this assignment all over again... Its not upto Karan sir's mark... and I agree with him... I think I could have done better... I could have planned better... I could have done a lot of stuff... but I didnt... no use crying over the past... I got to finish this... and start with the dialogue... and do a short I have been planning since loooong time... (start of Sem II) a small aniamtion using Flour Sack RIG... I am gonna try something new... I am gonna use stright ahead method for my Flour Sack animation just to test different styles... also try full cartoony... (whenever I look at that rig I cant help but think cartoony style) I am putting all this down just so that heres an incentive for me to do all of it...

well here's a blast of what I submitted... will be working on it whenever I get time...



Thats if for now...

Chao

No comments: