Tuesday, September 8, 2009

End of intership!!!

hey there!!!
Been a while hasn't it since the last post... It wasn't like I had nothing to post, it was just that I was too lazy to post.

Ittina animation studio was FUN!! and awsome learning experience. I was mentored by Sujit sir. then later by Philip. Man the people in the studio. Theju, Dhamu, Karan sir, Dinoop, what an atmosphere. What collection of TOYS! Table TENNIS table... Skateboard... I was having a BLAST!
but all good things have to come to an end. And so did my internship.
with the end of internship, ended my fun filled days.

ok enough sob story. That's not the reason I started this blog. this blog is an update on what I do... so its time for some update...

I am working on my demoreel again... planning to change the reel... gonna start on a 11 second dialogue and a hindi dialogue... gonna work on the gear change and the weight lift.... and also add a small animation at the end...

here is a Playblast of the starting piece... The Piece de resistance... (so i hope it will come out to be)



working on this and the dialogue... I am still stuck with the idea for the 11 second club dialogue... will put that up soon!

well thats it for now... there a lot more to say but gonna keep the posts short (as short as possible) and simple...

No comments: