Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Out of depression (i hope)

hey there,

Been a while (2 months to be exact) since my last post... and to be frank I was sort of in a depression...

was loosing the inspiration to work... hope fully I've recovered back (HOPEFULLY) and resume working on full steam...

the talk with my friends did the trick...

enough moaning...

heres the detailed blocking of the dialogue I am working on. actually I've done more than this but its half done so wouldnt make sense posting half opened file...




its coming out as I expected it to hope fully it will get done fast cause I've a lot ideas in backlog which I want to finish fast...

detailing though tedious is worth it... thats what I am learning...

hope this time I'll be able to post the next post faster

that's it for now

CHAO


p.s

oh and hurray on 50th post

No comments: