Tuesday, July 3, 2012

LOA super secret project stage 1 planning (LOA week 1)

hey there,

yes I know I didnt post last week... and yes I AM lazy... it was mostly cause I didnt have much to post... I am having Fun in the new job that I am in... got a really cool lead who knows what the series wants and knows how to achive that quality (which isnt high though :( )
the flip side is that I am now in night shift (meaning 3pm to 11 pm) which usually means if i am late or have work... then I am stuck in office till 4am (not a fan of riding my bike in the cold from midnight onward :P )

getting very little time on my personal project but its SLOWWWLY happening... just finished the basic planning (sorry since its top secret my planning and other material gonna stay hidden... :P might put up some of the video referene that doent give out the whole idea in later post when i get around to making the video reference i.e :P )

for now... the project is split into 5 stages... and i basically spent the whole week trying to find some unique transitions between the stages my initial idea had cliche transitions so had to throw them out of the window :P funny thing though most of my breakthrough always happend in the bathroom when taking a shower... totally weird... most of the creative ideas i got was in the shower !!!! makes me think maybe i should waterproof my comp and just sit in the shower and work the whole day... maybe that way i might get creative enough to reach the level of some of my peers :D (lot of creative ppl in Animation mentor that I am SUPERRR Jealous of!!!! and want to reach their level of creativity)

overall this week no video... no video next week either and provided i get the stage 1 done by end of next week i can pose my silly video reference the week after that :P

well thats it for now


CHAO!!!

No comments: