Monday, October 1, 2012

multi character dialogue clips (Class 05 week 01 )

Hey there,

so finally back into animation mentor... This term my mentor is the AWESOME Jean-Denis Haas ... Had my 1st QnA with him and it was mind blowing... (maybe I am lucky or something but i got one awesome mentor after another or maybe... AM is full of awesome mentors :D )...

well this term (thanks to some great changes in the syllubus) i get to spend 10-11 weeks on one shot (or rather sinces its got 3 cuts it may be classified as 3 shots but 1 dialogue... 2 characters over the length of 15-25 seconds)... i think it will be a nice challange...

here is a video of the 3 clips that i've picked out... hopefully one of them would be chosen for me to do for next 11 weeks...

the below are some quick Sketch/notes explaining what I had in mind when i was listening to the dialogue... the drawings (as usual super crude) arnt the final composition but just a  hint/suggestion on what I am going for...








well thats it for now...

CHAO!!!

No comments: