Sunday, September 25, 2011

the Break week

hey there,

It was break time but I guess I promised myself that I wont be staring at the comp for the whole week (fat chance that's gonna happen ) ...

so I went back to some unfinished project and started working on that...

I was able to finish up the modelling and coloring of gundam...



Heres a quick test render for the pose...

the rig hasnt been even started but i wanted to see how much i can push the spine before it stops feeling like a single piece of metal.. and I was shocked by how much i got the spine to bent and twist without it being obvious :D...

and then I tried to modify norman to look like the flight suit amuro wears...



didnt really work for more then a day since its not gonna be seen in detail... will work on it a bit more if i get more time (need to add more detail to the suit :)

well thats its for now

CHAO :)

No comments: